Taglib Python Bindings

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Sun Aug 15 19:42:42 CEST 2004

Tor Hveem wrote:
> Everyone that is interested can pick up the new version of the bindings here:
> http://hveem.no/src/python-taglib-1.2.tar.gz

Scott did ask me to look over your work, what with me being a pythonista
and him totally not. However, with a very busy project at work and my
MSc projects both running into overtime, I don't have time for any
TagLib work for the coming few weeks, I fear.

I do look forward to playing with the bindings though! Keep this list
informed with your work, and I'll give you feedback as soon as I have it.

Martijn Pieters