[Social-Desktop] Community Integration Of Kstars

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Tue Mar 24 12:07:16 CET 2009

Hi Jain,

thank you for your message. It´s great that you want to work with us
at this community integration vision.

I think it is a good idea to implement community integration into
KStars.
But to be honest I don´t fully understand the use-case for KStart.
This is probably because I´m not a regulat user if KStars.

Could you send a few ideas to the list what the integration into
KStars could look like? Just a bit of brainstorming.

Perhaps we can discuss the needed API and Server Infrastructure
afterwards.

Best Regards
Frank