Using Ctags in rkward

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at kdemail.net
Wed Oct 28 21:10:29 GMT 2020

Hi,

Am Wed, 28 Oct 2020 15:01:38 +0100
schrieb Martin Papenberg <martin.papenberg at uni-duesseldorf.de>:
> I was wondering if it is possible to use Ctags in rkward or if anyone
> has already been able to make it work.

as a quick feedback, I can see the problem. Not sure on the best
solution, yet.

If you feel like some experimenting, try commenting out this line in
the sources:

https://invent.kde.org/education/rkward/-/blob/releases/0.7.2/rkward/windows/katepluginintegration.cpp#L517

This will make kate plugin actions appear regardless of the context
(importantly, also while the corresponding tool window is inactive).

I don't think that is a good solution, but maybe, instead, I can make it
so that kate plugin actions will be active whenever a script window is
active.