Academic Research about Software for Qualitative Research

D Romanini romanini_2010 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 01:51:59 GMT 2020

Hello, my name is Daniel and i'm a undergraduate student at the Federal Rural University of Rio de Janeiro. I am working on a research project with my professor to select a software that best fits our academic and scientific research needs, considering infrastructure limitations, software installation and configuration requirements, and budget conditions. If you can please answer this form as it will be of great help to my research: https://forms.gle/uNPn7TY5ZxLGbEVM7

Thank you so much, i appreciate any kind of help!

Best regards,
Daniel.