RKWard 0.7.0 is available

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Apr 17 14:35:07 UTC 2018

On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 16:19:48 +0200
Rob van Bemmelen <rvanbemmelen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Thomas,
> Thanks for your rapid response! Yes, this solved the issue! Great,
> thanks a lot!
>
> However, a new issue popped up: I the 'open script file' window, I
> can't see any folders or files (just blank space). They do show up
> when saving a script file or opening a workspace...
> Any idea?

Not immediately, no. This should be just a regular file selection
dialog. Can you see anything in the "Files" tool window on the right
side of the main window? If you have installed kate or kwrite, do you
see the same issue in File->Open, there?

> (Installing libkf5config-bin also changed the appearance of my
> desktop...)

Hm. Probably it pulled in some additional dependencies. I'll look into
doing without this for future versions. (Actually it's just a
random binary that I _thought_ could be assumed to be present in any
KF5 installation...)