RKWard 0.7.0 is available

Rob van Bemmelen rvanbemmelen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:19:48 UTC 2018

Dear Thomas,
Thanks for your rapid response! Yes, this solved the issue! Great, thanks a
lot!

However, a new issue popped up: I the 'open script file' window, I can't
see any folders or files (just blank space). They do show up when saving a
script file or opening a workspace...
Any idea?
(Installing libkf5config-bin also changed the appearance of my desktop...)

All the best,
Rob

--
[work] Wageningen Marine Research, Haringkade 1 - 1976 CP  IJmuiden - The
Netherlands - rob.vanbemmelen at wur.nl
[home] Asserlaan 22, 1902 DS  Castricum - The Netherlands -
rvanbemmelen at gmail.com
[tel] +31 612 394 805 or +31 317 483 092 or + 31 640 968 054
[blog] http://overthetreeline.wordpress.com/  &
https://longicaudus.wordpress.com/