RKWard merch?

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Sun Jan 24 11:32:20 UTC 2016

hi,

there's a few conferences and presentations ahead of me, e.g., the next köln R
user group meeting:
 https://twitter.com/RKWardNet/status/690969964342333441

i've been wanting this for a long time, and am now about to order me a shirt
with the RKWard logo. so i'm just asking around, is anyone else here
interested in such a shirt to show your affection for your favourite piece of
software? ;-)

just drop me note, and i can fill you in with the details. prices should be
<<20€ plus shipping, depending on the number of pieces we want.

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke