RKWard ticket tracker migration

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Jan 20 15:16:34 UTC 2016

Hi!

As most of you will be aware, RKWard has moved from our former hosting
on SF.net to KDE.org. The last bit that is still in the old location is
existing bugs and feature-request tickets.

Well, not for much longer, I intend to migrate those, soon. If you have
submitted or commented on reports in our old tracker, _and_ you
also have an account on http://bugs.kde.org , I would like to ask you
to send me your SF account name _and_ bugs.kde.org account name in
private mail. This way your posts will be associated with your account
after the import.

Without this, your reports and posts will still be imported, but you
will not receive automatic notifications of replies / status changes.

Thanks!