[rkward-users] [rkward:discussion] Using the RKward console

The Thunder Chimp thethunderchimp at users.sf.net
Sun Feb 23 23:36:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm new to RKward. I can't seem to manage to use the console correctly.
When I type in 2+2, 4 isn't output.
When I press Shift+F7, so as to run the selected line, nothing happens.
How can I get output out of the console at the bottom of the screen.

---

[Using the RKward console](http://sourceforge.net/p/rkward/discussion/165574/thread/acbb4427/?limit=25#080a)

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because rkward-users at lists.sourceforge.net is subscribed to http://sourceforge.net/p/rkward/discussion/165574/