[rkward-users] Graphics window stores only one plot

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Mar 1 08:50:39 UTC 2013

Hi!

On Thursday 28 February 2013, Alejo C.S. wrote:
> Dear list, I'm using RKward 0.5.7 in Debian Wheezy amd64 and R  version
> 2.15.1. When I make several plots, only the last one is stored in Graphics
> Windows. In preferences, the maximum number of stored graphics is 20 and
> the maximum size per graphic is 5120 (Kb). Any idea?

Short answer: Plot history is somewhat broken in the combination R 2.15.x and
RKWard 0.5.7. You should update RKWard to version 0.6.0.

I have not actually tried this, but you can _probably_ use the binary version
from Debian sid: http://packages.debian.org/sid/amd64/rkward/download . A
somewhat safer bet is to add the following line to /etc/apt/sources.list:
   deb-src http://rkward.sourceforge.net/debian ./
then build the package from source:
   # update package cache
   sudo apt-get update