[rkward-users] Resore old syntax highlightning in RKward 0.6.0

NoSkill ButStyle noskillbutstyle at web.de
Wed Jan 30 09:35:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

I downloaded the latest update today, and now the R syntax highlightning looks different. For example, functions are not bold anymore, as well as Text after ##.

Is there a way to switch back to the old look? I tried to edit Settings -> Configure Editor -> Fonts & Colors -> Highlightning Text Styles -> Scripts/R-Script, but there still the "old" styles are shown which do not correspond to what the editor highlights. Furthermore, there I cannot change any options, e.g. I cannot uncheck or check boxes.

Thanks in advance,
Peter