[rkward-users] Donate to Rkward

Alex Ruiz E. rruizeuler at ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 11 05:36:11 UTC 2013

Hi, sorry for bringing up an old thread, but I see that PayPal is still
the only way to donate. Have developers considered using Software in the
Public Interest, Inc. (www.spi-inc.org) as a donation portal? It also
acts as fiscal sponsor. I'm unsure whether this is right for a project
like Rkward, but I see some individual applications being listed as
beneficiaries. I just found out about this project and thought it could
be useful.

--Alex