[rkward-users] Connection closed unexpectedly. Last error was: QLocalSocket: Remote closed

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Apr 8 08:39:41 UTC 2013

hi,

Am Montag, 8. April 2013, 09:58:09 schrieb Rashedun Naby:
> And RKWard showing me this every time I open RKWad*. Now what should I do?

we need more information, like:
 - GNU/linux, windows or OS X?
 - version of R
 - version of RKWard
 - how did you install RKWard (from source, bundle package, distribution...)

just a hunch: did you try to install RKWard compiled for R 2.15 on a machine
with R 3.0? that will not work.

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
dipl. psych. meik michalke