[rkward-users] Re : MinGW4 32 or MinGW4 64

Francois Maurice maurice.francois at ymail.com
Tue May 15 12:14:17 UTC 2012

Thanks. I installed KDE for Windows with MinGW4 64 bit compiler and it works fine until now. I'll let you know if something weird appears.

By the way, I installed RKWard on my machine at my job and many people over there are interested to install it on there machine. I'm trying also to convince my thesis supervisor to use RKWard instead of RStudio. I'll let you know about it.

François Maurice