[rkward-users] Re : Bravo

Faustina Essing faustina-essing at gmx.net
Fri Mar 9 09:21:33 UTC 2012

Hello good day Francois Maurice and hello list,

my operatingsystem is linux ubuntu and I have installed RKWard.
But as I wrote I am not very experienced and I think that Meik is right.

Francois, so I understand you work with Windows. I have heard that the desktop environment KDE also is available for Windows. Here is a nice weblink:

http://windows.kde.org/

Kind regards

Faustina Essing

-------- Original-Nachricht --------