[rkward-users] [Help] rkward start and crash error

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 4 03:21:14 UTC 2012

The following forum message was posted by chak8870 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/4923509:

Hi,
I am facing some serious issues with RKward 0.5.7z-dailybuilds. It is crashing
as soon as it starts. I am worried that a backend R problem is some how associated,
at least that is what the error message is indicating.

Here is my system info:
OS: Linux mint11 (Katya)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.38-12
Platform: X86_64
CPU: Intel core i7-2620 M CPU 2.70 GHz
Ram: 5.8 GB
I manage to take some screenshots:
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/error2i.png/][IMG]http://img502.im
ageshack.us/img502/8653/error2i.th.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/rkwardstartingerror.png/][IMG]http:/
/img6.imageshack.us/img6/258/rkwardstartingerror.th.png[/IMG][/URL]
Here are some pastebin results:
http://pastebin.com/rmy7PtWc
and
http://pastebin.com/HJRAcLLn - although this one might not be too helpful.
If I try to reinstall rkward, I get dependency error:
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/rkwardreinstallationiss.png/][IMG]
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5997/rkwardreinstallationiss.th.png[/IMG][/UR
L]

One other thing, exactly same problem is observed in a different system where
Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit installed. Unfortunately, I do not have the details error
code for that system now. However, both of them were running fine two months
ago. Any suggestions to resolve this issue is much appreciated.
Best,
Sourav