[rkward-users] Boxplot label

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Apr 23 07:37:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Sunday 22 April 2012, Carlos Bessa wrote:
> I followed your instructions and now have the charts as i wanted. I did hit
> another bump though... i use the preview window from the GUI to export the
> plot to pdf/svg. But if i use the script file or just type it on the
> console the plot shows up on the output window... and i haven't found a way
> to export it. I'm guessing there's some command that i can add to the
> script to export it to some desired format, but i haven't found that yet.
> Can you help me with that?

remove the calls to
   rk.graph.on()
and
   rk.graph.off()
to plot to an on-screen window (just like the preview window), instead of to
the output file.

Alternatively, you can replace those calls with e.g.
   postscript(...)
and
   dev.off()
to make writing to a file part of your script.

If you rely on the output file (as suggested by Luis), you may want to adjust
the default format of the images in the output file to suit your needs.
Settings->Configure RKWard->Output->Graphics.