[rkward-users] version of rkward package in windows bundle is still 0.5.6

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Sun Oct 30 20:18:19 UTC 2011

hi,

Am Freitag 28 Oktober 2011, 13:41:24 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> On Friday 28 October 2011, meik michalke wrote:
> > fwiw, if that's where R checks version numbers internally, i'm afraid
> > this might prevent windows users from loading the rkwarddev package,
> > which depends on rkward >= 0.5.7 (but i didn't check).
>
> this is a problem on all platforms. And I just checked, it does prevent
> users  from loading the rkwarddev package.  Perhaps it's best to turn the
> dependency back to 0.5.6.

i just figured the same was true for the rk.ANOVA plugin package. version
0.01-6 should solve that. it also has a new dialog to prepare a data.frame for
within subject analysis ("Data" -> "ANOVA"), and the pairwise t-test dialog
now also takes data from separate objects.

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
dipl. psych. meik michalke