[rkward-users] version of rkward package in windows bundle is still 0.5.6

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Oct 28 11:41:24 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Friday 28 October 2011, meik michalke wrote:
> fwiw, if that's where R checks version numbers internally, i'm afraid this
> might prevent windows users from loading the rkwarddev package, which
> depends on rkward >= 0.5.7 (but i didn't check).

this is a problem on all platforms. And I just checked, it does prevent users
from loading the rkwarddev package.  Perhaps it's best to turn the dependency
back to 0.5.6. While that's not accurate, users of the "real" rkward 0.5.6 or
earlier are currently unlikely to discover the rkwarddev package, currently.
Sorry 'bout the trouble.