[rkward-users] Repeated measures

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Oct 16 17:38:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Sunday 16 October 2011, Urbán Gábor wrote:
> I would like to make a Repeated measures ANOVA statistics. Is it possible
> in RKWard? Which menu can I find it in? If you know any specific
> documentation what descibes the method, I would appreciate it.

unfortunately, we do not have a graphical dialog for this (and many other
types of analysis), yet. We will have this, eventually, but not at the moment.

However, RKWard is based on R language, and using the "R Console", you can do
all sorts of computations. Here's a link to a tutorial about various repeated
measures analyzes in R:
  http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/R/seminars/Repeated_Measures/repeated_measures.htm
Note that the essence of each example is just the bottom two lines, so don't
be scared.

Many more tutorials exist on the net.