[rkward-users] Need help on install rkward on Mac

Mingtian Ni mingtianni at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 03:57:28 UTC 2011

Thank you Thomas! I'll try kde-mac later on.
I re-ran the install command a few times more and now got the
following error message:

[ 37%] Built target kdeui
make: *** [all] Error 2
### execution of /var/tmp/tmp.1.I0o0T8 failed, exit code 2
Removing runtime build-lock...
Removing build-lock package...
/sw/bin/dpkg-lockwait -r fink-buildlock-kdelibs4-x11-4.4.1-2
(Reading database ... 138763 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing fink-buildlock-kdelibs4-x11-4.4.1-2 ...
Reading buildlock packages...
/sw/bin/dpkg-lockwait -i /sw/fink/debs/openexr-dev_1.4.0-1023_darwin-i386.deb
Selecting previously deselected package openexr-dev.
(Reading database ... 138762 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking openexr-dev (from .../openexr-dev_1.4.0-1023_darwin-i386.deb) ...
Setting up openexr-dev (1.4.0-1023) ...
Clearing dependency_libs of .la files being installed

Failed: phase compiling: kdelibs4-x11-4.4.1-2 failed