[rkward-users] [Help] RE: Rkward windows do not refresh

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 25 17:23:40 UTC 2011

The following forum message was posted by aloboaleu at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/4523913:

I agree this is difficult because it is very erratic: the same .rkworkplace-file
and workspace work fine after closing (and not saving) the session in which
I had the problem. It also happens with different projects, some very small
(it seems to me that the fact that the problem first occurred using a very large
workspace is a coincidence)  and on 2 different computers.
Something I have not mentioned is that, when the problem occurs, the line numbers
on the left do change if I select a different window, but not the contents of
the window itself.

Hopefully the problem will be solved in a future release of KDE/Qt...

Thanks,

Agus