[rkward-users] Box plots by groups

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue May 17 15:46:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tuesday 17 May 2011, Vikas Garud wrote:
>  The box plot command in R Commander
> (Grpahs->Boxplot...) has a button called "plot by groups" presumably
> to achieve what I am trying to do.  However, on clicking I don't get
> any further output.  What am I missing?

apparently, there is a bug when trying to plot using R Commander inside
RKWard. I'm looking for a fix to that. Thanks for reporting.

Interim solution is to start R Commander in a plain R session, outside of
RKWard.

> (There is nothing equivalent
> to this button under Rkward)

This has been added to the development version of RKWard a week or two ago. It
will be part of the next release, which will enter the testing phase real
soon, now. So hang on for a few more weeks (or try our development snapshots).