[rkward-users] rkward.frontend.exe stops working Windows installation

Sandy Elliott s.elliott at niwa.co.nz
Thu Jul 7 23:50:32 UTC 2011

I have installed the bundled Windows binary RKWard-0.5.6_KDE-4.5.4_R-2.13.0_bundle on a Windows 7 machine but the interface is not working properly. Rkward opens fine, I can edit a new table, but I get rkward.frontend.exe stopped working error message when trying to save a new script. Similar messages or freezing when opening a previous workspace or setting the workspace. I have not installed R, Rkward, or KDE on this computer before. I have admin privileges. What should I try next?