[rkward-users] Variable Class and IRT

Craig Johnson cjohns38 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 18:36:49 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

This is on my list of things to dive into I just haven't gotten to it,
sorry!  I'm sure it's probably something simple that I'm missing.  Basically
I've imported some data and went to try the IRT stuff and was unable to do
so because it appears the data isn't in the right format.

I'll try and get some more specific info (perhaps a sample file) in the next
day or so.

Thanks again for your responses and great with with RKWard.  It's a much
more friendly step to go from SAS to R when you can at least do the basics
with the GUI.

Craig