[rkward-users] Variable Class and IRT

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Jan 3 18:09:04 UTC 2011

hi craig,

am Dienstag 28 Dezember 2010 (02:30) schrieb Craig Johnson:
> One of the things I'm trying to do is play around with the IRT features.

i'm responsible for the IRT plugin, so that's nice to read ;-)

> The problem I'm having is that I don't have the proper "class" to run the
> statistics.

with the given information i cannot add something of value to what thomas
already explained. in case you're uncomfortable to discuss your analysis on
the list, feel free to contact me directly. the matter seems to be more R
basics than RKWard specific anyway, as far as i can see.

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
dipl. psych. meik michalke
heinrich-heine-universit"at 40225 d"usseldorf