[rkward-users] [Help] Save Loaded Packages configuration

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 24 13:23:29 UTC 2010

The following forum message was posted by andrelevy at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/3864887:

Hi
This is probably something very basic, but I am new to RKWard. I have a number
of packages that I routinely need for different projects. How can I configure
RKWard to always have these packages loaded, when I open it, rather than having
to configure the loaded packages each time? I tried using Settings>Configure
Packages but that didn't seem to work. Also did Workspace>Load/Unload Packages
then saved the workspace, but when I open the workspace again the packages aren't
loaded.
Thanks