[rkward-users] Console printing behavior

Gilles San Martin gilles.sanmartin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 11:50:51 UTC 2010

Hello

I would like to use Rkward as IDE for R under GNU/Linux. Until now I
have been using Kate + embedded Konsole, a solution that have some
similarities with Rkward of course. The implementation of graphics
history in the last Rkward  version is a very good point along with
several other facilities relative to the simple use of Kate. So, many
thanks for all the job realized until now.

There is however a behavior of the console that I really find annoying :
when you run a block of code from a script the console displays first
the block of code and then all the prints. Is it possible to change this
behavior so that the prints follow immediately the code that have
generated it (as if you had executed the code line by line - I hope this
explanation is explicit enough...) ?

Thanks for any help
Gilles

PS : I'm using Rkward 0.5.4 from the CRAN repositories under Ubuntu 10.04