[rkward-users] [Help] RE: Rkward for windows on usb drive

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon May 24 12:45:45 UTC 2010

The following forum message was posted by jeanbaptiste13 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/3692612:

Yes that is true, I had not thought of this but mys usb drive is divided in two (one for R and other applications) and one for data, and on one computer the data partition is assigned a E letter and the applications one is on F and then on the other computer it is the opposite. Of course it makes sense that then rkward cannot work as during the installation we specify the full path of both KDE and R.

Sometimes I feel a bit stupid.

Can I try the new installation bundle without removing my precedent installation (in case I get into troubles I could go back to my previous install)?