[rkward-users] [Help] RE: Rkward for windows on usb drive

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon May 24 11:24:14 UTC 2010

The following forum message was posted by jeanbaptiste13 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/3692612:

Yes sorry I am not a good forum guy as I post multiple posts and I do not think I was clear.

I have two offices in each there is a different computer which have some restrictions in rights, and if I start Rkward on one computer on one day and then I use it in the other office the other day, then I need to relaunch the Rkward installer. First I thought it would be just a one time thing, but then when I came back to the first computer I needed to do that again.

Well it is not too much a hassle as the Rkward installation is the simplest and is quite fast so it is not a problem for me but I thought it would be good to let you know that it happens so you could fix that one day.

Cheers