[rkward-users] off topic: using rkward syntax highlighting in gedit?

Matthieu Stigler matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Tue May 18 07:12:13 UTC 2010

Hi

It is a little bit off topic, but I saw that the kate syntax
highlighting had been created by rkward team so maybe you have any idea:

I wonder whether it would be possible to use the nice rkward R syntax
coloration in gedit? The problem is the file for kate
usr/share/kde4/apps/katepart/syntax/r.xml

seemed to be diferent than those used by gedit:
/usr/share/gtksourceview-2.0/language-specs/R.lang

Is there nevertheless a conversion possiblity?

Thanks a lot!!

Matthieu