[rkward-users] [Help] RE: How do I create matrix error bars?

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue May 11 17:58:49 UTC 2010

The following forum message was posted by kayve at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/3704541:

You don\'t understand.  That doesn\'t solve my problem. You can\'t \"rearrange\" a matrix into a vector. I am likely to do many of these plots.  I don\'t want to have to deal with the \"rearrangements\" every time. I want it to accept vector values that get transformed to scalars.  I want to provide a matrix for the dependent variable, not a vector.  Plus, your suggestion loses the data about variation of the values.