[rkward-users] [Help] RE: 'rkward' R-lib not loaded/log file dir...

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue May 11 13:52:48 UTC 2010

The following forum message was posted by tfry at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/3700146:

[quote]after removing CMakeLists.txt[/quote]

Oops, did I write CMake[b]Lists[/b].txt? Sorry about that. I meant CMake[b]Cache[/b].txt in the build directory, which is the file that contains (among others) the settings you made when you first ran cmake. I suspect that there is something wrong in there. Specifically, I suspect you may have specified a bad directory for -DR_LIBDIR (again, just omit this setting, when running cmake again).

In case this still does not work, could you capture the output of make install?
[code]  sudo make install > intall_log.txt[/code]

Perhaps post that to rkward-devel AT lists DOT sourceforge.net, if problems remain.

Which version of RKWard gets installed via synaptic?

Which version of R are you using (run [code]sessionInfo()[/code] in R)? Do you have more than one version of R installed?