[rkward-users] Mac OS X user

Roel Verberne roel.verberne at unil.ch
Sun Jun 20 16:32:22 UTC 2010

Hi,

Just a short reply as I don't have the time to delve back into it right
now. So off the top of my head: In order for all the dependencies to
work, you need to install the X11 version of kdelibs (i.e. kdelibs4-x11,
kdelibs4-x11-dev and kdelibs4-x11-shlibs) I currently have version
4.4.1-1 installed. There were some problems with some dependencies
though, with qt, redland or both if I remember correctly. I could not
build these myself, so I got binaries from one of their developers. In
the end, I got kde installed (although I never actually ran it to see if
it's working), however as Thomas pointed out I did not manage to build
RKWard.

If you could post the contents of the error message you get I might be
able to help you along past the kde-problem, but I'm no crack either..

Roel