[rkward-users] [Help] RE: how to direct output to the welcome window

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 8 13:14:03 UTC 2010

The following forum message was posted by fengqiangyang at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/3734259:

sorry for the confusion, I want to show my output in that area, not necessarily the same window. The result of using rk.print is exactly what I want. So I think maybe there is a way to direct output to HTML as default, i.e. without invoking the rk.print()?

[quote]The show/hide status of the tool windows is not saved, yet. This will be implemented, eventually, but there\'s always a lot of work to do... You could invoke rkward like this: [/quote]
Nice to know this is under development. rkward has made some really nice progress. Thanks a lot.