[rkward-users] [Help] RE: importing data

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 16 18:48:03 UTC 2010

The following forum message was posted by davidjoubert at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/3772649:

Sure ! I use Windows XP 64-bit on a university server. I installed latest version of R first (2.11.1), followed by KDE 4.4, and Rkward 0.5.3. I didn\'t encounter any problems during installation. R Commander seems to work fine. When I try to load a SPSS dataset in Rkward, the space where I would normally input the file name remains red. I can use the browse button to get into the directories and identify the file I want to load, but nothing appears in the red space after I click on the file I want. When I try entering the file manually, it\'s impossible to write anything in the red space. The expression VAR appears in it though, don\'t know what it\'s about.

Thanks a lot for your help,

David