[rkward-users] [Help] RE: Cannot install packages from within RKward

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 16 12:52:56 UTC 2010

The following forum message was posted by tfry at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/4014364:

[quote]kdesu: Unknown option '-save'. [/quote]

I see. It's that thing. Well, in this case, I am confident, that I have fixed
it in the development version, indeed. So again, please try tomorrow's daily
build.

[quote]Perhaps you could add some print() commands to the install.script.R that
gets generated?[/quote]

It would not help in this case, since the script never gets run, at all, here.
(And when it does run, it generates a whole bunch of output, already).