[rkward-users] start with empty workspace

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Aug 2 09:47:44 UTC 2010

Hi,

sorry for the long delay.

On Thursday 22 July 2010, Agustin Lobo wrote:
> At least in my ubuntu version, if I select start with empty workspace
> I actually find that the .RData file of the default directory has
> actually been loaded.
> Is this intentional or a bug that I should report?

it is a bug, indeed. While I am aware of it, it may in fact be a good idea to
report it. Having those reports in the tracker is a good reminder.

> BTW, when are you planning a new release?

Good question. Currently some features are not-quite-finished in the
development version, and I'd like to address this before proposing a release
timeline. Also it appears that most developers are in holiday mode, more or
less. This means that a release in August seems unlikely, but some time in
September should be realistic, IMO.