[rkward-users] graphic output

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 07:38:53 UTC 2009

Thanks a lot,

I apologize for overlooking the obvious Export option in the graphics window!

Regarding rk_out.html and copying to OO, the problem is that
the size of the plot is changed in rk_out.html. As I'm plotting spatial objects,
the result is distorted. Is there an option to be set for controlling the size
of the plot in rk_out.html ?

Also, are there plans to include SVG and/or WMF among the exporting options?
I know WMF is a win format, but it's a convenient vector format for copying to
OO (which does not support xfig format and barely SVG). In other words: a vector
format that OO could easily import would be great.

Finally, can rk_out.html
be merged with  the other html file that you get
with Export as HTML ?

Thanks

Agus