[rkward-users] graphic output

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 21:45:27 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Agustin Lobo <alobolistas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I find rkward great, but I'm a bit confused with the graphic
> window (i.e. after any plot() command)
> Is there any way to save the graphic window to a file?

Device > Export should give the export dialog.

> What can be done with the output file Output rk_out.html ?
> Where is it? Can it be saved with another name? Can it
> be merged with  the other html file that you get
> with Export as HTML ?

rk_out.html is in ~/.rkward. I use it frequently to copy images to
openoffice.org! See here:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/rkward/index.php?title=Screenshots#Output_Window

> Also, the graphic window is resized as soon as I
> click on it. Is this intended?

I rarely use the KDE4 version these days :( (I am stuck with KDE3 in
my dept). But I've seen this resizing happen with with KDE4 version,
on few occasions that I've tried them at home. Never with the KDE3
version though. So, I don't think this is intended.

--
Prasenjit