[rkward-users] [rkward-devel] RKWard 0.5.1-pre2: First preview of RKWard on Windows

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:50:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Thomas
Friedrichsmeier<thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:

> Since Illias ran into problems at this point: Did you chose the MinGW compiler
> mode or MSVC? I just don't know, whether or not that should work as well,
> that's why I'm asking.

I remember to have used MinGW w/ "Package Manager" mode instead of
"End User" mode when installing KDE. Then created the KDEDIRS
variable, and added the lib to %PATH.

I will try to note the packages that got installed with KDE.

On the issue of space in the paths, in my case:
1. R - there is space : C:\Program Files\R\R-2.9.0
2. KDE - NO space: C:\KDE4
3. PHP - there is space : C:\Program Files\PHP

I'll try the pre2c version tonight.

--
Prasenjit