[rkward-users] RKWard 0.5.1-pre2: First preview of RKWard on Windows

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:59:11 UTC 2009

I made a first testing but it does not work for me. I am on Windows XP.I
don't find an RKWard shortcut on the Desktop.

When I run rkward.bat I get 'C:\Program' is not recognized as a ....
command. The problem is the space I think.

If I try straight rkward.bin.exe it complains about libtexteditor.dll.

Ilias