[rkward-users] version for MAC OS?

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 13:13:52 UTC 2009

Thank you both for your GUIs.
I understand that, from a Mac perspective, a native
GUI is better and I'm impressed by the difference between
the default GUI in Mac and in Win: the R GUI for Mac is much better.
But I'm looking for a common GUI (linux,win,mac) to make
my life easier at teaching. On this regard, I've found RKward
very useful (it's not only a GUI but includes some elementary
functions in the menu, which helps some students) and wish have it for
all 3 OS. I'm working myself
mostly under ubuntu, 80% of students use win, 15% Mac and 5% linux.

Regards,

Agus