[rkward-users] Installation on Windows

Fernando Saldanha fsaldan1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 19:21:35 UTC 2009

I tried to install RKWard on Windows Vista but when I try to start the
application I get a message saying that libktexteditor.dll was not
found. I Googled and could not find good info on that dll.

I chose MinGW when installing KDE stable 4.3.0.  I noticed that the
instructions for the KDE installation tell you to install
kdelibs-mingw and kdebase-mingw. But these libraries do not seem to be
in the list of the available libraries in the package selection
screen.

On the PHP installation instructions I read "On the Components page,
you need to select Program/CLI Executable." But I could not see any
screen that would allow me to do that.

Can anyone help?

Thanks..

FS