[rkward-users] some elements

alexandre villers alexandre.villers at cebc.cnrs.fr
Tue Aug 4 11:11:17 UTC 2009

dear all,

I realized I wasn't really clear in my precedent message.
I tried different ways of installing RKward.
I used the Synaptic package manager (RKward) or tried directly from the Konsole.
I got to install RKward, but (that's why I was asking the question on the "how to") I can not get the same window as seen on the screenshots (on the wiki page of RKward). I get a message at starting "Greffons nécessaires. Vous pouvez les configurer en utilisant le menu Configuration->Configuration de RKWard" (which could be roughly translated by "Plugins missing. You can configure them by using the menu...")
When starting, I don't get the startup dialog box and a lot of menus are missing...
Any idea ? cause I don't see the configuration menu anywhere in RKward...

Thanks for your help
Alexandre Villers
PhD. Student
Team Biodiversity