[rkward-users] help to install RKward on Ubuntu 9.04

Donatas G. dgvirtual at akl.lt
Tue Aug 4 09:24:37 UTC 2009

Just start a program "konsole" and run command

sudo apt-get install rkward

on the command line. Enter you password and answer "y" to all questions that
apt will ask, and it will pull in all dependencies and install the program.

Alternatively, if you are a completely Graphical User Interface type of a guy,
hit Alt+F2, type in kpackagekit, and the program managing software will start.
There search for rkward and install it - should be pretty much intuitive, so I
will not write details here.

hope it helps,

Donatas