[rkward-users] ubuntu packages [was: Preview releases of RKWard 0.4.9b and 0.5.0d]

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Apr 30 16:19:47 UTC 2009

hi,

On Wednesday 29 April 2009 18:33:15 Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> Time to address that: I've uploaded initial test releases of both RKWard
> 0.4.9b for KDE 3 and 0.5.0d for KDE 4 at
> http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/rkward-0.4.9b-test1.tar.gz and
> http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/rkward-0.5.0d-test1.tar.gz respectively.

to let more people participate in testing, i have compield some ubuntu
packages. please be warned: these will most probably *only* work if you are
running the R version from the ubuntu servers! that is, if you added the cran
repos to have a more recent version of R, these packages won't work. i'm sorry
i don't have the time to compile versions against R 2.8 and 2.9 as well ;-)

but if you stick to what ubuntu provides you with, it should be as simple as
adding one of these repositories, depending on your installation. i've skipped
8.10, sorry for that, too...

# rkward-0.5.0d-test1 (kde4) for 9.04:
 deb http://reaktanz.de/deb/rkward jaunty main

# rkward-0.5.0d-test1 (kde4) for 8.04: