[rkward-users] [rkward-devel] Preview releases of RKWard 0.4.9b and 0.5.0d

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 17:10:35 UTC 2009

2009/4/29 Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de>

> Hi!

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the new releases. I fixed some fuzzy problems and a few new
strings on the greek translation. I uploaded it on svn.

Regarding the problems that I have noticed earlier.

The autoscroll when installing packages is working again. :)

The Ctrl+V shortcut on the terminal does not work. The message is
QAction::eventFilter: Ambiguous shortcut overload: Ctrl+V
I don't know if it helps and if it can be fixed.

Finally, the floating toolbars sometimes they go too right (out of rkward).
I was thinking that maybe a re-organisation (2 lines toolbars) can solve the
problem. I 'll take a look again later.

Regards,
Ilias