[rkward-users] RKWard 0.5.0 crash

ertugrulerata ertugrulerata at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 18:53:40 UTC 2008

Wednesday 16 January 2008 16:22:22 tarihinde Thomas Friedrichsmeier şunları
yazmıştı:
> On Wednesday 16 January 2008, Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> > On Wednesday 16 January 2008, ertugrulerata wrote:
> > > -- Checking for R package library location to use
> > > CMake Error: No existing library location found
> > > -- Configuring done
> > > DEBUG: "cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/kde/4
> > > -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=release -DR-HOME=/usr/lib/R .." için dönüş değeri
> > > 255
> >
> > could you try the following? Download
> > http://rkward.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/rkward/trunk/rkward/r
> >kw ard/rbackend/FindR.cmake?revision=2318 and overwrite
> > "rkward/rbackend/FindR.cmake" with this file. Then try cmake again. Does
> > it work, now?
>
> Correction: Use this download link, instead:
> http://rkward.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/rkward/trunk/rkward/rkw
>ard/rbackend/FindR.cmake?revision=2319
>
> Regards
> Thomas

hi
Fixed thanks.

error in my previous e-mail is resolved and  i compiled rkward  and
installed  . now rkward crash with following error:
rkward(11468)/kparts KParts::PartManager::addPart: Part ' "" ' has a
widget  ""  with a focus policy of NoFocus. It should haveat least a
ClickFocus policy, for part activation to work well.