[rkward-users] editor window loses focus after execution (with autocompletion)

Albert Greinoecker albert.greinoecker at uibk.ac.at
Sun Apr 20 09:09:05 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm using rkward 0.4.8 (Using KDE 3.5.6) on Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn. I
think it's really great software, there's just one annoying thing which
I'm struggling with:
When running a statement created by autocompletion (and the tooltip is
still visible), the editor window loses focus after completion of the
statement, which has the consequences that copy/paste goes to the
console window and no scripts can be executed anymore. My unsatisfying
workaround is klicking a few times between console and editor window. Is
there a way get rid of this problem?

thx,
Albert